All-American Is The Way To Go! Burgers, Salads, Deli Sandwiches + More!
- About: The Casual Pint’s BeerMarket is an upscale, laid back meeting place for friends to relax with a craft beer from the Tap Wall and enjoy tasty offerings from the kitchen, like their Hand Crafted Flatbreads. The Buffalo Chicken flatbread is topped with Buffalo or Sweet Thai sauce, Wisconsin mozzarella, chicken and red onion. You’ll love the atmosphere at The Casual Pint!
- Address: 807 Gervais, Ste 100 (Downtown) | 217 Saluda Springs Rd. (Lexington)
- Phone:(803) 832-7468 (Downtown) | (803) 358-2337 (Lexington)
- Hours: Monday - Thursday: 2pm - 12am | Friday & Saturday: 11am - 1am | Sunday: 1-8pm
Part of Town: Craft beer market and bar in Downtown Columbia & Lexington area
- About: Retail wine shop with 100's of international wines from France, Spain, Italy, Argentina, Australia and more! 30 select wines are always open and ready for tasting. At 5pm, Cellar offers a full menu of flatbread pizzas, small plates and desserts. A nightly three-course menu, lets you pick your own courses, along with a full wine list and great selection of beers. "Giant Wine Sale and Tasting" from 12-2pm every other Saturday.
- Hours: Wine Shop Hours: Monday-Friday 11-5pm, Sat 12-5pm | Wine Bar Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 5-10pm, Fri-Sat 5-10:30pm
- Address: 2001 Greene Street
- Phone: (803) 343-3303
Part of Town: Food and Wine Bar and Wine Retail Shop in Five Points (Downtown Columbia)
- About: East Bay Deli specializes in serving traditional New York-style deli favorites with a southern flair, as well as healthier options, soups and starters, hotdogs and Giant Spuds. One of their best sellers, the Chicken and Cranberry Sandwich, is generously piled with 5 oz of sliced, roasted chicken, white cheddar cheese, cranberries, field greens, onions and topped off with balsamic vinaigrette on a toasted whole grain ciabatta roll. It’s served with chips and a pickle spear or seasonal fruit. Think you can find food this fresh, delicious and affordable anywhere else? Fuhgettaboutit!
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am-9pm; Sat: 9am-9pm; Sun: 11am-7pm
- Address: 1426 Main Street
- Phone: (803) 814-2277
Part of Town: A New York style deli with a distinctive southern flair that offers traditional deli favorites as well as a variety of salads, healthy sandwiches and wraps. In Downtown Columbia.
Gervais & Vine
- About: Whether you want something small or a full course meal Gervais and Vine has many options to choose from. You can find food items such as Herb Grilled Lamb Chops, Margherita or customized pizzas with many classic toppings like mushrooms, bacon, grilled chicken, and red onion. Choose from over forty wines by-the-glass, a wide selection of craft beers and top-shelf spirits. Bar, live music and outdoor patio!
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 4:30pm-10pm | Friday & Saturday 4:30pm-11pm
- Address: 620 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 799-8463
Part of Town: Mediterranean-inspired wine and food in the Vista (Downtown Columbia)
Liberty on the Lake
- About: Sit at the bar on the first floor deck...talk lake lingo with the locals...enjoy a delicious Ribeye steak or Filet Mignon, made from Certified Angus Beef alongside garlic mashed potatoes or tender collard greens seasoned to perfection. Imagine arriving by boat and sitting upstairs for killer views of Lake Murray...now there's a conversation starter. Serving 48 beers on tap including Liberty's very own microbrew!
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 11am–11pm | Friday & Saturday: 11am-12am | Sunday: 11am-11pm
- Address: 1602 Marina Road, Irmo, SC
- Phone: (803) 667-9715
Part of Town: Upscale, casual dining located on Lake Murray (Northwest Columbia)
Liberty Tap Room
- About: Liberty Tap Room never fails to please-specialty, juicy steaks and signature burgers are 100% Certified Angus Beef; gourmet pizzas; salads; seafood; meatloaf and honey bourbon chicken; 2 bars with lots of TV sports! Sunday brunch is 10am-2pm with amazing items, including shrimp and grits, prime rib omelet, Lowcountry crab dip, and more. 72 beers on tap, with specialty microbrews. Patio dining with views of Downtown Columbia.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday: 11am-until | Sunday: 10am-until | Sunday Brunch: 10am-2pm
- Address: 828 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 461-4677
Part of Town: New American. Upscale, casual dining located in the Congaree Vista. (Downtown Columbia)
Little Pigs BBQ
- About: Named "the best barbecue in South Carolina" by readers of January 2010's Southern Living magazine! The only buffet serving barbecue ribs! Features 3 kinds of popular barbecue: tomato, pepper & vinegar and mustard, as well as other southern favorites like macaroni and cheese, hash and collards, and banana pudding. Dine-in or take out. Little Pigs caters dinners, receptions, weddings, etc. from Columbia to Charlotte, NC.
- Hours: Wednesday: 11am-2pm | Thursday: 11am-8:30pm | Friday & Saturday: 11am-9pm | Sunday: 11am-3pm
- Address: 4927 Alpine Road
- Phone: (803) 788-8238
Part of Town: Award winning Barbecue buffet in Northeast Columbia
Main Street Public House
- About: Main Street Public House serves refined casual cuisine with a laid back atmosphere – new industrial decor with an elevated dining area and a large bar with communal tables gathered around the front of the restaurant. Using the freshest ingredients to create their delicious menu, MSPH's signiature dishes like their Pub Burger, Steak Frites, and NY style pizza are quality yet casual. Their appetizers are delicious, too - you've got to try their House Smoked Crispy Fried Wings and Fried Oysters.
- Hours: Mon-Sun 11am - 2am
- Address: 1556 Main St
- Phone: (803) 834-3409
Part of Town: Delicious casual cuisine, quality without pretension. Located in Downtown Columbia.
- About: Mr. Friendly's is New Southern Cuisine in a sophisticated, yet casual environment using only the freshest ingredients and simple preparations. There are always ocean-fresh fish and seafood specials, as well as innovative meat, poultry, and wild game dishes. The wine list is extensive and has won “Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence” ten times. There is also a wide variety of micro-brew beer, small batch Bourbon, flavored Vodkas and single-malt Scotch.
- Hours: Lunch: Monday-Friday: 11:30am-2:30pm | Dinner Hours: Monday-Thursday: 5:30pm-10pm | Dinner Hours: Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm-10:30pm
- Address: 2001 Greene Street
- Phone: (803) 254-7828
Part of Town: American and New Southern food restaurant in Five Points (Downtown Columbia)
Pearlz Oyster Bar
- About: Pearlz Oyster Bar originated in Charleston, and their third location is located here in The Vista. Pearlz' seafood menu features a mix of raw shellfish, local seafood, Lowcountry recipes and regional favorites. Their raw bar offers a variety of oysters and fresh seasonal shellfish. A full-service bar serving the coldest beers and unique, refreshing cocktails, Pearlz has become a favorite meeting spot for both locals and visitors. Late night menu.
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 4pm-Until
- Address: 936 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 661-7741
Part of Town: Seafood in the Vista (Downtown Columbia)
Ruth's Chris Steak House
- About: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is synonymous with excellence in dining--Steaks are 100% USDA Prime, and are seared to perfection at 1800 deeast grees and topped with fresh butter so they sizzle all the way to your table. Steaks range from a Petite Filet to a Porterhouse for Two and anything and everything in between. Impressive array of mouth-watering entrees including barbecued shrimp, whole Maine lobster, lamb chops and stuffed chicken breasts.
- Hours: Breakfast: 7am-10:30am | Lunch Daily: 11am-3pm | Dinner: Sunday-Thursday at 3pm-10pm & 3pm-11pm
- Address: 924-A Senate Street, Hilton Columbia Center Hotel
- Phone: (803) 212-6666
Part of Town: Upscale steak restaurant inside the Hilton Hotel; Downtown Columbia, next door to the Columbia Convention Center and just a few blocks from the University of South Carolina campus.
- About: At Smoothie King, each smoothie is custom blended to fuel your unique needs, whether you need energy, to build muscle and increase endurance, reduce calories or strengthen your immunity. Pick from a wide variety of fruits, veggies, nuts and protein. Types of Smoothies and Blends include: Fitness Blend | Slim Blends | Wellness Blends | Take a Break Blends | Kids' Cups
Add to your blend any of Smoothie King's Enhancers or Supplements.
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am-9pm; Sat: 9am-9pm; Sun: 11am-7pm
- Address: 1205 Lincoln Street
- Phone: (803) 834-6983
Part of Town: Custom Blended Smoothies, Vitamins, Supplements in Downtown Columbia
- About: Solstice refers to their cuisine as “New American”. Serving small plates and starters like Cornmeal Fried Green Tomatoes - smoked cheddar pimento cheese, candied applewood bacon and mixed greens; popular entrees like Shrimp & Grits, “French Onion” Grilled 6 oz. Filet Mignon, and Buttermilk Fried 8 oz. Chicken Breast. Features salads, sandwiches and 12 ounce, 100% house-ground Beef Tenderloin & Angus Ribeye burgers for lunch.
- Hours: Bar: 5pm-Until | Lunch: Tuesday-Friday 11:30am-2pm | Dinner: Monday-Thursday 5:30pm-9:30pm, Friday-Saturday 5:30-10:30pm
- Address: 841 Sparkleberry Lane #4
- Phone: (803) 788-6966
- Part of Town: New American Food | Southern Food near Clemson Road (Northeast Columbia)
- About: Tombo Grille's dinner favorites include Palmetto Farms Cornish Hen and their outstanding Meatloaf-served with mashed potatoes, collards and herb mushroom ragout. On Monday nights, get a house-ground certified angus beef burger, a beer and live music for $9. Their famous Mac N' Cheese-made with gouda cream, spinach, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes pairs very nicely! $5 Pizza & $15 Bottles of Wine on Tuesdays and a 3-course dinner for two on Thursdays for $49.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 5:30-9:30pm | Fri & Sat 5:30-10:30pm
- Address: 4517 Forest Drive
- Phone: (803) 782-9665
- Part of Town: New American and Southern dining in Forest Acres (East-Southeast Columbia)
- About: Twisted Spur is a microbrewery and full-service restaurant that features a 50+ item menu and oyster bar that boasts seven types of oysters! Using local ingredients, everything is made from scratch, in-house including sauces and dressings...even the steaks are cut in-house. Five beers are on tap, some of which are in-house staples--a blonde, a red, an IPA and a wheat. They also have an India Chai Porter.
- Address: 705 Gervais St
- Phone: (803) 764-0203
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 4pm - 12am | Fri: 11am - 2am | Sat: 10am-2am | Sun 10am - 12am
Part of Town: American food | Microbrews in Five Points (Downtown Columbia)