All-American Is The Way To Go! Burgers, Salads, Deli Sandwiches + More!
- About: East Bay Deli specializes in serving traditional New York-style deli favorites with a southern flair, as well as healthier options, soups and starters, hotdogs and Giant Spuds. One of their best sellers, the Chicken and Cranberry Sandwich, is generously piled with 5 oz of sliced, roasted chicken, white cheddar cheese, cranberries, field greens, onions and topped off with balsamic vinaigrette on a toasted whole grain ciabatta roll. It’s served with chips and a pickle spear or seasonal fruit. Think you can find food this fresh, delicious and affordable anywhere else? Fuhgettaboutit!
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am-9pm; Sat: 9am-9pm; Sun: 11am-7pm
- Address: 1426 Main Street
- Phone: (803) 814-2277
Part of Town: A New York style deli with a distinctive southern flair that offers traditional deli favorites as well as a variety of salads, healthy sandwiches and wraps. In Downtown Columbia.
- About: This Tavern’s got it all! A menu full of your favorite all-American fare, plus Chef's Specials and great deals on food and drinks that make it a great choice for dinner. Pair that with Home Team’s friendly staff and lively atmosphere, and it’s the perfect place for you and your friends to relax and unwind!
- Address: 5122 Bush River Rd
- Phone: (803) 569-6918
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 3pm - 2am | Sat - Sun 1pm - 2am
Part of Town: American food | Drink Specials (Northwest Columbia)
Liberty on the Lake
- About: Sit at the bar on the first floor deck...talk lake lingo with the locals...enjoy a delicious Ribeye steak or Filet Mignon, made from Certified Angus Beef alongside garlic mashed potatoes or tender collard greens seasoned to perfection. Imagine arriving by boat and sitting upstairs for killer views of Lake Murray...now there's a conversation starter. Serving 48 beers on tap including Liberty's very own microbrew!
- Hours: Monday-Thursday: 11am–11pm | Friday & Saturday: 11am-12am | Sunday: 11am-11pm
- Address: 1602 Marina Road, Irmo, SC
- Phone: (803) 667-9715
Part of Town: Upscale, casual dining located on Lake Murray (Northwest Columbia)
Liberty Tap Room
- About: Liberty Tap Room never fails to please-specialty, juicy steaks and signature burgers are 100% Certified Angus Beef; gourmet pizzas; salads; seafood; meatloaf and honey bourbon chicken; 2 bars with lots of TV sports! Sunday brunch is 10am-2pm with amazing items, including shrimp and grits, prime rib omelet, Lowcountry crab dip, and more. 72 beers on tap, with specialty microbrews. Patio dining with views of Downtown Columbia.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday: 11am-until | Sunday: 10am-until | Sunday Brunch: 10am-2pm
- Address: 828 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 461-4677
Part of Town: New American. Upscale, casual dining located in the Congaree Vista. (Downtown Columbia)
Little Pigs BBQ
- About: Named "the best barbecue in South Carolina" by readers of January 2010's Southern Living magazine! The only buffet serving barbecue ribs! Features 3 kinds of popular barbecue: tomato, pepper & vinegar and mustard, as well as other southern favorites like macaroni and cheese, hash and collards, and banana pudding. Dine-in or take out. Little Pigs caters dinners, receptions, weddings, etc. from Columbia to Charlotte, NC.
- Hours: Wednesday: 11am-2pm | Thursday: 11am-8:30pm | Friday & Saturday: 11am-9pm | Sunday: 11am-3pm
- Address: 4927 Alpine Road
- Phone: (803) 788-8238
Part of Town: Award winning Barbecue buffet in Northeast Columbia
Main Street Public House
- About: Main Street Public House serves refined casual cuisine with a laid back atmosphere – new industrial decor with an elevated dining area and a large bar with communal tables gathered around the front of the restaurant. Using the freshest ingredients to create their delicious menu, MSPH's signiature dishes like their Pub Burger, Steak Frites, and NY style pizza are quality yet casual. Their appetizers are delicious, too - you've got to try their House Smoked Crispy Fried Wings and Fried Oysters.
- Hours: Mon-Sun 11am - 2am
- Address: 1556 Main St
- Phone: (803) 834-3409
Part of Town: Delicious casual cuisine, quality without pretension. Located in Downtown Columbia.
- About: Pearlz Oyster Bar originated in Charleston, and their third location is located here in The Vista. Pearlz' seafood menu features a mix of raw shellfish, local seafood, Lowcountry recipes and regional favorites. Their raw bar offers a variety of oysters and fresh seasonal shellfish. A full-service bar serving the coldest beers and unique, refreshing cocktails, Pearlz has become a favorite meeting spot for both locals and visitors. Late night menu.
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 4pm-Until
- Address: 936 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 661-7741
Part of Town: Seafood in the Vista (Downtown Columbia)
- About: Quaker Steak & Lube serves bold American casual cuisine with a unique atmosphere – classic cars and motorcycles hanging from the ceiling emphasize the motor- themed decor with a spacious dining room, two full bars and patio. Known for their 20+ sauces ranging mild to wild, QS&L’s menu features Wings, Half-Pound Steakburgers, Baby Back Ribs and more. Quench your thirst, with their craft beverage menu. Fuel up with great food, drinks and fun!
- Hours: Sunday 10am-10pm; Monday – Thursday 10am – 11pm; Friday & Saturday 10am- 12am
- Address: 2154 South Beltline Blvd. Columbia, SC 29201
- Phone: (803) 908-4905
Part of Town: American Casual Dining located 10 Minutes from the University of South Carolina Campus
Ruth's Chris Steak House
- About: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is synonymous with excellence in dining--Steaks are 100% USDA Prime, and are seared to perfection at 1800 deeast grees and topped with fresh butter so they sizzle all the way to your table. Steaks range from a Petite Filet to a Porterhouse for Two and anything and everything in between. Impressive array of mouth-watering entrees including barbecued shrimp, whole Maine lobster, lamb chops and stuffed chicken breasts.
- Hours: Breakfast: 7am-10:30am | Lunch Daily: 11am-3pm | Dinner: Sunday-Thursday at 3pm-10pm & 3pm-11pm
- Address: 924-A Senate Street, Hilton Columbia Center Hotel
- Phone: (803) 212-6666
Part of Town: Upscale steak restaurant inside the Hilton Hotel; Downtown Columbia, next door to the Columbia Convention Center and just a few blocks from the University of South Carolina campus.
- About: Tombo Grille's dinner favorites include Palmetto Farms Cornish Hen and their outstanding Meatloaf-served with mashed potatoes, collards and herb mushroom ragout. On Monday nights, get a house-ground certified angus beef burger, a beer and live music for $9. Their famous Mac N' Cheese-made with gouda cream, spinach, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes pairs very nicely! $5 Pizza & $15 Bottles of Wine on Tuesdays and a 3-course dinner for two on Thursdays for $49.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 5:30-9:30pm | Fri & Sat 5:30-10:30pm
- Address: 4517 Forest Drive
- Phone: (803) 782-9665
- Part of Town: New American and Southern dining in Forest Acres (East-Southeast Columbia)
- About: Twisted Spur is a microbrewery and full-service restaurant that features a 50+ item menu and oyster bar that boasts seven types of oysters! Using local ingredients, everything is made from scratch, in-house including sauces and dressings...even the steaks are cut in-house. Five beers are on tap, some of which are in-house staples--a blonde, a red, an IPA and a wheat. They also have an India Chai Porter.
- Address: 705 Gervais St
- Phone: (803) 764-0203
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 4pm - 12am | Fri: 11am - 2am | Sat: 10am-2am | Sun 10am - 12am
Part of Town: American food | Microbrews in Five Points (Downtown Columbia)
- About: WG's is known for awesome wings and a great atmosphere to watch your favorite sports in! WG’s is always running specials, like Wing Wednesdays, or Tailgating, Game and Happy Hour deals. In addition to famous wings and original wing sauces, the menu is full of favorites for everyone!
- Address: 736 St. Andrews Rd
- Phone: (803) 772-1489
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 11am - 10pm | Fri & Sat: 11am-11pm
Part of Town: American food | Happy Hour, Games, Sports Bar on St. Andrews Rd (Northwest Columbia)