the red lion antique mall
1929 Hampton Street | Mon-Fri: 10:30am-5:30pm | Sat 10:30am-4pm | Sun: 12-4pm
Located in the historic Robert Mills District of Columbia, The Red Lion Antique Mall houses 10,000 square feet of furniture, home decor, unique gifts, collectibles, and so much more! Their beautiful space is home to an ever-revolving supply of new arrivals from antique dealers, so you are sure to find something from another time, that you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
- Address: 763 Meeting St, West Columbia, SC 29169
- About: In West Columbia and centered in what is known as the West Columbia Antiques District. Considered the best in West Columbia, this mall is on the west side of the river and is a collection of 30 quality dealers who keep their shops tidy and full of interesting and unique merchandise. 763 is a great place to browse for those unusual collections and hard-to-find items or unique gifts. Its booths and lighted cases are brimming full of everything antique to collectibles. (803)796-1516
White Rose Artisans Boutique
- Address: 831 Meeting St, West Columbia, SC 29169
White Rose Artisans Boutique, located in West Columbia, features one-of-a-kind items from local artists including products in apparel, jewelry, collectible antiques, home decor, gift items, and art consignments. Take a stroll down to this amazing artisan boutique shop today and find something you and your friends will treasure.
- Address: 602 Huger St, Columbia, SC 29201
- About: Located on Huger Street, Chic Antiques & Company has over 25,000ft of showrooms, each of which overflowing with antiques and collectibles. You'll find whatever you're searching for and more at Chic Antiques. (803)765-1584
- Address: 1504 Quail Valley W., Columbia SC
- About: This shop has a huge selection of vintage clothing--from the 30s to the 90s and everything in between--and an even greater selection of antique jewelry! Of course, while you're here, you can find hats, knick knacks, wonderful pieces of antique furniture and so much more! Located in the Old Mill in Lexington, make sure to stop by Lake Murray Treasures. (803)543-2933
- Address: 310 State St, West Columbia, SC 29169
- About: With a recently expanded sales floor and over 30 years of experience when it comes to acquiring and selling antiques, Old Mill Antique Mall should really be on your list to visit for your antiquing fix. They have antiques, glassware, jewelry, kitchen and housewares, and vintage clothing! (803) 796-4229
- Address: 8808 Two Notch Rd, Columbia, SC 29223
- About: Full of collectibles and beautiful furniture, lamps, pottery, rugs, framed art and anything you could imagine. Located off Two Notch, make the trip to view their collection of great items. (803)736-7575