Desserts in Columbia SC
- About: Freddy's Frozen Custard is made using Freddy's famously fresh approach, with only the finest dairy ingredients churned on site each day, throughout the day. Freddy’s’ special churning process minimizes ice crystals and excess air, creating a dessert that is creamier and richer than ice cream, and the large selection of frozen treats and mix-ins will make your visit extra special!
- Address: 457 Killian Rd, Columbia, SC 29203
- Phone: 803.661.8170
- Hours: Sun-Thurs 10:30am-10:00pm | Fri-Sat 10:30am-11:00pm
- Part of Town: Delicious American food and sweet desserts in Northeast Columbia near Killian.
- About: Grill Marks’ makes their ice cream in the restaurant, then adds it to their decadent “Freakshakes” and other frozen treats. Kids will love the Cookies & Cream Dirt Milkshake, made with ice cream, whipped cream, gummy worms and Oreo crumbles!
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 11am-10pm | Fri-Sat: 11am - 11pm | Sun: 11am-9pm | Brunch: Sat-Sun 11am-3pm | Hours of Happy: Mon-Fri 5-7pm | Trivia Night: Thurs at 6:30pm
- Address: 711 Gervais Street, Columbia, SC 29201
- Phone: (803) 661-8932
95 percent gluten free.
Part of Town: Home-made milkshakes and ice cream in the Vista (Downtown Columbia)
- About: Kaminsky's "most excellent" desserts are prepared fresh each day by their talented pastry chefs with selections changing daily. Explore their award winning selection of signature desserts housed in the case at the front door, like the decadent Mountain Chocolate Cake, Red Velvet Cake, Tollhouse Pie and Bourbon Pecan Pie. Dessert Martinis, signature Milkshakes and Adult milkshakes - like Bananas Foster made with toppers vanilla banana cinnamon rum, vanilla bean ice cream, bananas and caramel are all available on the menu.
- Address: 930 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 550-9979
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 5pm-Midnight, Saturday-Sunday Noon-Midnight
Part of Town: Desserts and Milkshakes; Dessert Martinis and Liquored
Milkshakes in the Vista (Downtown Columbia)