- About: Swamp Cabbage is a local brewery known for their family and dog friendly atmosphere and delicious local brews. They have a tasting room and outdoor patio area for events and large groups.
- Address: 921 Brookwood Dr. Columbia SC 29201
- Phone: (803) 252-0250
- Hours: Wed-Fri: Open at 5PM | Sat: Open at 12PM | Sun: Open at 1PM
Columbia Brew Bus
701 Gervais Street, Suite 150-165 | (757) 871-8150
5:30pm - 10pm, 3pm - 7:30pm
- About: Take a fun ride to some of Columbia’s best breweries and distilleries! Aboard the Brew Bus you will enjoy viewing local landmarks, snacks, water, trivia and prizes, and great music, with coolers to keep your tour purchases cold. Columbia Brew Tour and Wine & Spirits Tour available.
- Address: 947 S Stadium Rd
- Phone: (843) 270-6100
- Address: 1231 Shop Rd
- Phone: (803) 724-5712
- About: Twisted Spur is a microbrewery with five beers on tap, some of which are in-house staples--a blonde, a red, an IPA and a wheat. They also have an India Chai Porter, Great White Buffalo, Milk Chocolate Stout and the El Diablo - a traditional IPA with 30 grilled habaneros added for a spicy kick! Talk about Famously Hot! Food and drink specials weekly.
- Address: 705 Gervais St
- Phone: (803) 764-0203
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 4pm - 12am | Fri: 11am - 2am | Sat: 10am-2am | Sun 10am - 12am
Part of Town: American and Southern food | Microbrews in Five Points (Downtown Columbia)