Pubs & Sports Bars
- About: In the mood for beer and spirits with international flavor? Then head to 929 Kitchen and Bar! Sapporo Japanese beer (on tap) and Tito’s Macha Mule (Tito’s, Macha Tea Green Syrup, Owens Ginger Beer) are among other amazing cocktails being mixed, shaken and stirred.
- Address: 929 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 764-3825
- Hours: Tues-Fri - Lunch 11am-3pm; Dinner - 5pm-12am / Sat - Brunch 10:30am-3pm; Dinner - 5pm-12am / Sun - Brunch 10:30am-3pm; Dinner - 5-9pm
Part of Town: Modern Korean cuisine and Bar in Downtown Columbia
- About: All-American food, a full-service bar, and Southern hospitality come together at the Tavern! Home Team’s great menu, drink specials and large screens make it the perfect establishment to watch the big game. On Saturday nights you can also enjoy a variety of live music as bands take to the stage.
- Address: 5122 Bush River Rd
- Phone: (803) 569-6918
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 3pm - 2am | Sat - Sun 1pm - 2am
Part of Town: American food | Drink Specials (Northwest Columbia)
- About: Quaker Steak & Lube serves bold American casual cuisine with a unique motor-themed décor. The spacious dining room, two full bars and patio feature 20 TVs showing sports all day. Located in the Petro Stopping Center, QS&L serves Beltline Lanes & Games 16-lane bowling alley and arcade. Known for their 20+ sauces, QS&L’s menu features Wings, Half-Pound Steakburgers and more. Quench your thirst, with their craft beverage menu. It’s always great food, drinks and fun!
- Hours: Sunday 10am-10pm; Monday – Thursday 10am – 11pm; Friday & Saturday 10am- 12am
- Address: 2154 South Beltline Blvd. Columbia, SC 29201
- Phone: (803) 908-4905
Part of Town: American Casual Dining located 10 Minutes from the University of South Carolina Campus
- About: WG's boasts eight flat screens and a “Rivalry Room”, where you can enjoy their award-winning wings as you root for your favorite teams! With a full menu, Happy Hour and Game Night specials, and a welcoming atmosphere, WG’s will become your go-to game time viewing spot!
- Address: 736 St. Andrews Rd
- Phone: (803) 772-1489
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 11am - 10pm | Fri & Sat: 11am-11pm
Part of Town: American food | Happy Hour, Pub, Games, Sports Bar on St. Andrews Rd (Northwest Columbia)