Pubs & Sports Bars Columbia SC
- About: Whether you come to The Casual Pint’s BeerMarket to relax at the bar, hang with friends and try a craft beer served by their BeerTenders, or you come in to refill a Growler, Mix-A-Six Pack from their Singles Cooler or grab some packaged beer to go, you will love the upscale, yet casual Craft Beer Centric atmosphere at The Casual Pint!
- Address: 807 Gervais, Ste 100
- Phone: (803) 832-7468
- Hours: Monday - Thursday: 2pm - 12am | Friday & Saturday: 11am - 1am | Sunday: 1-8pm
Part of Town: Craft beer market and bar in Downtown Columbia
Cock N Bull
- About: When you also want to watch FUTBOL, check out out Cock N’ Bull! Featuring 21 beers on tap including imports and craft beers, bottled domestic and imported beers, and ales from pales to porters! You’ll also find great food, like authentic British fish and chips or down-home Southern burgers and raw fries! Daily specials include Trivia and Pint Mondays, Taco Tuesdays, Curry Special Thursdays, Fish and Chips Fridays, and Soccer Saturdays (Happy Hour prices apply during games).
- Address: 326 South Edisto Avenue
- Phone: (803) 251-4474
- Hours: Lunch: Wed-Sat: 11am-2:30pm | Dinner: Mon-Sun 5-10pm | Brunch: Sun 11am-2:30pm | Happy Hour: Tues-Fri 2:30pm-7pm
Part of Town: British Brewpub in Rosewood area of Columbia (East-Southeast Columbia)
- About: Aboard the Brew Bus you will enjoy viewing local landmarks, light snacks and bottles of water, trivia and prizes, and great music, with coolers and storage to keep your tour purchases cold. Choose from the Columbia Brew Tour, where you will taste great local brews and get a behind-the-scenes look on a 3-stop brewery tour, or the Wine and Spirits Tour, the best way to visit and sample offerings from the area's great distilleries and wine bars. Private Tours, monthly Sunday Fundays series and Student Night tours are also available!
Address: 701 Gervais Street, Suite 150-165
- Phone: (757) 871-8150
- Hours: Fridays 5:30-10pm; Saturdays 3-7:30pm; Sundays 2-6:30pm
Part of Town: Bus Tour of Breweries and Distilleries in Columbia
- About: Craft And Draft is all about craft beer and the people who drink it! Visit the store and sample a pint or fill your growlers from one of their 12 continuously-rotating taps that feature premier craft beers from all over the country and local favorites. Or, take home a variety of beers with their six packs, big bottles and cans!
- Address: 2706 Devine Street
- Phone: (803) 764-2575
- Hours: Monday - Thursday: 11am to 8pm | Friday: 11am to 9pm | Saturday: 11am to 8pm | Sunday: 1 to 7pm
Part of Town: Premier craft beers on Devine Street (East-Southeast Columbia)
- About: Moriarty's pub features extensive Irish whiskey selection in the City of Columbia, also, scotch from all over (representing all regions), 100+ beers from all over the world, 35 wine selections, numerous types of mules (including swedish, mandarin, irish, french etc etc), 25 TVs, a full menu, a pet friendly patio and more!
- Address: 902 B Gervais St
- Phone: (803) 888-6462
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 11am - 2am | Sat - Sun: 8am - 2am
Part of Town: Irish food and Brewpub located in the Vista (Downtown Columbia)
- Sc pedal parlor
The Vista | 803.302.7750
Mon: 3 - 8pm | Tues - Fri: 3 - 10:30pm | Saturday: 10am - 10:30pm | Sunday: 3 - 10:30pm
Tired of the same old night out? Take a bike ride with the SC Pedal Parlor, and see Columbia from the seat of a moving bar stool! Two-hour long pedaling pub crawls include visits to up to three bars or restaurants, based on your preference. Tuesday nights are PRIZE PARLOR nights, where Pedal Parlor swag will be given away. Click 'Book Now' on their website, or give them a call!
- About: This Vista hot spot, named after longtime Columbia disc jockey Woody Windham, is a popular nightclub for dancing. The DJ spins songs from all eras and genres, including shag and salsa, and the dance floor is always packed! There are nightly drink specials offered, and special events, like their annual Halloween party. Voted Columbia's Best Dance Club by the Free Times, The Woody is the place to go for great music, great drinks, and great people watching!
- Hours: Wed-Thurs: 6pm-12am | Fri-Sat: 6pm-2am
- Address: 808 Lady Street
- Phone: (803) 779-9663
Part of Town: Dance club | Nightclub in the Vista (Downtown Columbia)
- About: Twisted Spur is a microbrewery and full-service restaurant that features a 50+ item menu and oyster bar that boasts seven types of oysters! Using local ingredients, everything is made from scratch, in-house including sauces and dressings...even the steaks are cut in-house. Five beers are on tap, some of which are in-house staples--a blonde, a red, an IPA and a wheat. They also have an India Chai Porter.
- Address: 705 Gervais St
- Phone: (803) 764-0203
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 4pm - 12am | Fri: 11am - 2am | Sat: 10am-2am | Sun 10am - 12am
Part of Town: American and Southern food | Microbrews in Five Points (Downtown Columbia)