Pubs & Sports Bars
- About: All-American food, a full-service bar, and Southern hospitality come together at the Tavern! Home Team’s great menu, drink specials and large screens make it the perfect establishment to watch the big game. On Saturday nights you can also enjoy a variety of live music as bands take to the stage.
- Address: 5122 Bush River Rd
- Phone: (803) 569-6918
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 3pm - 2am | Sat - Sun 1pm - 2am
Part of Town: American food | Drink Specials (Northwest Columbia)
- About: Quaker Steak & Lube serves bold American casual cuisine with a unique motor-themed décor. The spacious dining room, two full bars and patio feature 20 TVs showing sports all day. Located in the Petro Stopping Center, QS&L serves Beltline Lanes & Games 16-lane bowling alley and arcade. Known for their 20+ sauces, QS&L’s menu features Wings, Half-Pound Steakburgers and more. Quench your thirst, with their craft beverage menu. It’s always great food, drinks and fun!
- Hours: Sunday 10am-10pm; Monday – Thursday 10am – 11pm; Friday & Saturday 10am- 12am
- Address: 2154 South Beltline Blvd. Columbia, SC 29201
- Phone: (803) 908-4905
Part of Town: American Casual Dining located 10 Minutes from the University of South Carolina Campus
- About: Twisted Spur is a microbrewery and full-service restaurant that features a 50+ item menu and oyster bar that boasts seven types of oysters! Using local ingredients, everything is made from scratch, in-house including sauces and dressings...even the steaks are cut in-house. Five beers are on tap, some of which are in-house staples--a blonde, a red, an IPA and a wheat. They also have an India Chai Porter.
- Address: 705 Gervais St
- Phone: (803) 764-0203
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 4pm - 12am | Fri: 11am - 2am | Sat: 10am-2am | Sun 10am - 12am
Part of Town: American and Southern food | Microbrews in Five Points (Downtown Columbia)
- About: WG's boasts eight flat screens and a “Rivalry Room”, where you can enjoy their award-winning wings as you root for your favorite teams! With a full menu, Happy Hour and Game Night specials, and a welcoming atmosphere, WG’s will become your go-to game time viewing spot!
- Address: 736 St. Andrews Rd
- Phone: (803) 772-1489
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 11am - 10pm | Fri & Sat: 11am-11pm
Part of Town: American food | Happy Hour, Pub, Games, Sports Bar on St. Andrews Rd (Northwest Columbia)