Rise & Shine! Breakfast + Brunch - Crepes, Smoothies, French Toast, Omelettes + More!
- About: Crêpes et croissants et quiche et omelettes...you will adore the variety of sweet and savory offerings at this breakfast, brunch, lunch and dessert spot. Try something quintessentially French, or classically American with a twist, like Strawberry Nutella French Toast. Bon appétit!
- Address: 1465 Sumter Street
- Phone: (803) 462-4779
- Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-2:30pm; Sat 8am-2pm & Sun 10am-2pm
Part of Town: French food and bakery in Downtown Columbia
- About: One of the only organic restaurants in Columbia, Good Life Cafe presents foods that are raw, vegan, living and gluten free. Delicious baked goods, smoothies and juices - everything is prepared one item at a time. Brunch is served Saturdays from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. and Sundays from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., offering delicious meals like organic vegan waffles and pancakes, biscuits & gravy, and even organic Tempeh sausage.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7am-10pm; Fri-Sat: 7am-11pm; Sun: 9am-8pm
- Address: 1614 Main Street
- Phone: (803) 726-2310
Part of Town: Healthy raw and vegan foods served fresh in Downtown Columbia.
- About: Liberty Tap Room offers brunch favorites, like Chicken & Waffles, Shrimp & Grits with tasso ham, green onion, cajun cream sauce and stone ground white grits. Try their Spicy Bloody Mary, Mimosa Classic and even their Liberty Bloody Mary-features Absolut Peppar, olives, lime, celery & a boiled shrimp.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday: 11am-until | Sunday: 10am-until | Sunday Brunch: 10am-2pm
- Address: 828 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 461-4677
Part of Town: Brunch | New American. Upscale, casual dining located in the Congaree Vista. (Downtown Columbia)
- About: Join Twisted Spur on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am – 2pm for their Twisted Brunch menu and craft beer and cocktail specials. Try their spectacular new items such as the Brunch BLT, made from grilled bakery sourdough with smoked cheddar, pesto mayo, fire roasted tomatoes, peppered bacon, fried eggs and sunflower microgreens. Or enjoy the brunch version of steak tenderloin, featuring steak, marinated Portobello and baby Swiss omelette with crispy smash browns, and grilled English muffin.
- Address: 705 Gervais St
- Phone: (803) 764-0203
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 4pm - 12am | Fri: 11am - 2am | Sat: 10am-2am | Sun 10am - 12am
Part of Town: American food | Brunch | Microbrews in Five Points (Downtown Columbia)