Whether it's World-Class or Fine Dining...We Call It Fancy Eats: Succulent Steaks, Fresh Fish + Seafood
- About: Located in Lexington, prepare your palate for a fusion of foods from around the Mediterranean – an eclectic mix of what is best from the region. Azmi Jebali, owner and chef, has been cooking up excellence here for the past 12 years. Try the Grilled Chicken with a skewer of grilled veggies and a Greek side salad, or the beef kabob (4 oz. of filet mignon) served over a large Greek salad or over rice with a Greek side salad. Also, don’t miss the chance to drink house wine at 1/2 price!
- Address: 327 West Main Street
- Phone: (803) 356-6294
- Hours: Monday - Friday: Lunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm / Monday-Thursday: Dinner: 5:30-9pm / Friday & Saturday 5:30-9:30pm
Part of Town: Mediterranean cuisine in Lexington
- About: Pitas specializes in authentic Mediterranean and Lebanese cuisine. Enjoy generously large portioned entrees paired with their award-winning Lebanese wine and beer. Lots of daily specials include organic grape leaves, fried falafel, lamb shawarma, hummus, tzatziki and everything in between!
- Address: 1800 Taylor Street
- Phone: (803) 343-3454
- Hours: Monday - Friday: Lunch: 10:30am - 3:00pm / Dinner: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Part of Town: Specializes in Greek and Lebanese food.
Ruth's Chris Steak House
- About: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse is synonymous with excellence in dining--Steaks are 100% USDA Prime, and are seared to perfection at 1800 degrees and topped with fresh butter so they sizzle all the way to your table. Steaks range from a Petite Filet to a Porterhouse for Two and anything and everything in between. Impressive array of mouth-watering entrees including barbecued shrimp, whole Maine lobster, lamb chops and stuffed chicken breasts.
- Address: 924-A Senate Street, at the Hilton Hotel
- Phone: (803) 212-6666
- Breakfast: 7 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch: 11 am - 3 pm
- Dinner: Sun - Thurs 3 pm-10 pm; Fri & Sat: 3 pm - 11 pm
Part of Town: Upscale steak restaurant inside the Hilton Hotel; Downtown Columbia, next door to the Columbia Convention Center and just a few blocks from the University of South Carolina campus.