Fresh + Healthy Eats! Vegan, Salads, Deli Wraps + More!
- About: East Bay Deli specializes in serving traditional New York-style deli favorites with a southern flair, as well as healthier options, soups and starters, hotdogs and Giant Spuds. One of their best sellers, the Chicken and Cranberry Sandwich, is generously piled with 5 oz of sliced, roasted chicken, white cheddar cheese, cranberries, field greens, onions and topped off with balsamic vinaigrette on a toasted whole grain ciabatta roll. It’s served with chips and a pickle spear or seasonal fruit. Think you can find food this fresh, delicious and affordable anywhere else? Fuhgettaboutit!
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am-9pm; Sat: 9am-9pm; Sun: 11am-7pm
- Address: 1426 Main Street
- Phone: (803) 814-2277
Part of Town: A New York style deli with a distinctive southern flair that offers traditional deli favorites as well as a variety of salads, healthy sandwiches and wraps. In Downtown Columbia.
- About: One of the only organic restaurants in Columbia, Good Life Cafe presents foods that are raw, vegan, living and gluten free. Delicious baked goods, smoothies and juices - everything is prepared one item at a time. Now offering a full bar with craft beers, wine and specialty cocktails. Slow down and do something good for yourself.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 7am-10pm; Fri-Sat: 7am-11pm; Sun: 9am-8pm
- Address: 1614 Main Street
- Phone: (803) 726-2310
Part of Town: Healthy raw and vegan foods served fresh in Downtown Columbia.
- About: Mediterranean Cafe's menu features your favorite Mediterranean dishes, made with only the highest quality fresh ingredients. Azmi grows some of his produce and purchases most of his other ingredients from local producers. He believes that the fresher the food, the better it tastes. Choose from a wide selection that includes falafel, baba ghannouj, hummus, kofta steak, pork chops, steaks, chicken, seafood and vegetarian dishes.
- Address: 327 West Main Street
- Phone: (803) 356-6294
- Hours: Monday - Friday: Lunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm / Monday-Thursday: Dinner: 5:30-9pm / Friday & Saturday 5:30-9:30pm
Part of Town: Mediterranean cuisine in Lexington
- About: Pitas serves fresh, healthy and delicious options like grilled chicken salads, pita and veggie wraps, chicken platters and more! Fresh herbs, vegetable and spices are the foundation of all their delicious dishes and will have your mouth watering while keeping your waistline trim! Anyone following The Mediterranean diet will be able to enjoy several dishes from Pitas menu.
- Address: 1800 Taylor Street
- Phone: (803) 343-3454
- Hours: Monday - Friday: Lunch: 10:30am - 3:00pm / Dinner: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Part of Town: Specializes in Greek and Lebanese food.