Fresh, Local + Gulf Seafood - Oysters, Fish, Shrimp, Seasonal Shellfish, Raw Shellfish + More
Pearlz Oyster Bar
- About: Pearlz Oyster Bar originated in Charleston, and their third location is located here in The Vista. Pearlz' seafood menu features a mix of raw shellfish, local seafood, Lowcountry recipes and regional favorites. Their raw bar offers a variety of oysters and fresh seasonal shellfish. A full-service bar serving the coldest beers and unique, refreshing cocktails, Pearlz has become a favorite meeting spot for both locals and visitors. Late night menu.
- Address: 936 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 661-7741
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 4pm-until
Part of Town: Seafood, oysters and cocktails in the Vista (Downtown Columbia)
- About: Rosso features seasonal menus created with locally farmed produce, succulent artisan meats, premium seafood and handmade pastas all prepared over a wood-fired grill or in the searing, 700+ degree heat of a wood-burning oven. Dishes like Tuscan Shrimp & Grits with house-smoked bacon, Spaghetti Di Casa with house-made Certified Angus beef & pork meatballs, and Wood-Grilled Scallops & Succotash Risotto. Rosso offers a collection of Italian varietal wines, signature spirits, craft beers and craveable desserts.
- Address: Trenholm Plaza, 4840 Forest Drive, Columbia, SC 29206
- Phone: (803) 787-3949
- Hours: Mon-Thu: 5-9:30pm | Fri-Sat 5-10:30pm | Happy Hour: Mon-Thu 4:30-6pm | Bar opens daily at 4:30pm
Part of Town: Casual Italian restaurant on Forest Drive (Southeast Columbia)