Southern Comfort Food Reigns Supreme in the Capital City! Smothered Chicken, Shrimp -N- Grits + More!
- About: Main Street Public House serves refined casual cuisine with a laid back atmosphere – new industrial decor with an elevated dining area and a large bar with communal tables gathered around the front of the restaurant. Using the freshest ingredients to create their delicious menu, MSPH's signature dishes like their Roasted Chicken, Pub Burger, Steak Frites, and Crispy Firecracker Shrimp, and Shrimp and Grits are quality yet casual. Their appetizers are delicious, too - you've got to try their House Smoked Crispy Fried Wings and Fried Oysters.
- Address: 1556 Main St
- Phone: (803) 834-3409
- Hours: Mon-Sun 11am - 2am
- Part of Town: Delicious casual southern cuisine in Downtown Columbia
- About: Tombo Grille in Columbia dishes out some of the most sought-after Southern meals with dishes like fried chicken livers, shrimp & grits, and a Cornish hen. As if that wasn't Southern enough, Tombo only uses the fresthest of ingredients of South Carolina farmers. They are also great for entertainment with their frequent showcase of live music. If you are having a party or get together, then they can cater your event as well.
- Address: 4517 Forest Drive Columbia, SC 29206
- Phone: (803) 782-9665
- Hours: Mon-Fri 5:30pm-9:30pm | Fri&Sat 5:30pm-10:30pm
Part of Town: New American and Southern dining in Forest Acres (East-Southeast Columbia)
- About: Twisted Spur is a microbrewery and full-service restaurant that features a 50+ item menu and oyster bar that boasts seven types of oysters! Using local ingredients, everything is made from scratch, in-house including sauces and dressings...even the steaks are cut in-house. Five beers are on tap, some of which are in-house staples--a blonde, a red, an IPA and a wheat. They also have an India Chai Porter.
- Address: 705 Gervais St
- Phone: (803) 764-0203
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 4pm - 12am | Fri: 11am - 2am | Sat: 10am-2am | Sun 10am - 12am
Part of Town: American and Southern food | Microbrews in Five Points (Downtown Columbia)