929 kitchen & bar
- About: 929 Kitchen & Bar serve up authentic Korean food with a modern twist in downtown Columbia. Trendy, fun and hip, do yourself a favor and go in to try a multitude of deliciousness from their menu! Everything from Mandoo (Korean Fried Dumplings), Korean Tacos and the Bulgogi (Philly steak sandwich with truffle fries) to Bibimbap - a colorful collage of veggies and seafood (calamari and octopus) with sauteed mushrooms, spinach, carrots and pickled radish served over white rice with a red pepper paste on the side. Enjoy Korean in Columbia - you'll love it!
- Address: 929 Gervais Street
- Phone: (803) 764-3825
- Hours: Tues-Fri - Lunch 11am-3pm; Dinner - 5pm-12am / Sat - Brunch 10:30am-3pm; Dinner - 5pm-12am / Sun - Brunch 10:30am-3pm; Dinner - 5-9pm
Part of Town: Modern Korean cuisine in Downtown Columbia
Crepes & Croissants
- About: Crepes & Croissants offers a unique crepe menu with flavorful choices like the Greenland (with Red baked potatoes on melted Monterey Jack, sliced tomato, black olives and spinach) and the Texas (with BBQ sauce drizzled over cumin-seasoned ground beef & melted cheddar). A fan favorite, the Honey Moon, comes from their superb dessert section and has banana, honey and whipped cream!
- Address: 1465 Sumter Street
- Phone: (803) 462-4779
- Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-2:30pm; Sat 8am-2pm & Sun 10am-2pm
Part of Town: French food and bakery in Downtown Columbia
- About: Outstanding Mediterranean cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff! Mediterranean Cafe's menu features your favorite Mediterranean dishes, made with only the highest quality fresh ingredients. Mediterranean Cafe also offers special deals like half price house wine on Wednesdays with dinner, half price appetizers on Tuesday nights with dinner, and a free soft drink or sweet tea with lunch any day.
- Address: 327 West Main Street
- Phone: (803) 356-6294
- Hours: Monday - Friday: Lunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm / Monday-Thursday: Dinner: 5:30-9pm / Friday & Saturday 5:30-9:30pm
Part of Town: Mediterranean cuisine in Lexington
- About: Pitas fresh, healthy and delicious Mediterranean cuisine features spectacular burgers, pizza, pita wraps and pockets, as well as traditional Lebanese dishes!
- Address: 1800 Taylor Street
- Phone: (803) 343-3454
- Hours: Monday - Friday: Lunch: 10:30am - 3:00pm / Dinner: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Part of Town: Specializes in Greek and Lebanese food.