Crepes & Croissants
- About: Crepes & Croissants offers a unique crepe menu with flavorful choices like the Greenland (with Red baked potatoes on melted Monterey Jack, sliced tomato, black olives and spinach) and the Texas (with BBQ sauce drizzled over cumin-seasoned ground beef & melted cheddar). A fan favorite, the Honey Moon, comes from their superb dessert section and has banana, honey and whipped cream!
- Address: 1465 Sumter Street
- Phone: (803) 462-4779
- Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-2:30pm; Sat 8am-2pm & Sun 10am-2pm
Part of Town: French food and bakery in Downtown Columbia
- About: In Italy and Greece they like to say, “una faccia, una razza”, which translates to “one face, one race”. It refers to the similarities between Greeks and Italians, and their shared heritage. Guido and Peggy Vacchio use this as the motto for their restaurant, which brings the best of both culinary cultures to West Columbia and the surroundings areas almost every day. Vacchios is a quaint and cozy place with charming decor, just perfect for taking your special someone out for dinner, or dashing in for lunch with your coworkers. It’s kid-friendly and casual, and great for any occasion. They are available to host your next party or gathering – your guests will love the setting as much as the food! Weekly Specials are available on Wednesdays (Spanakopita, Greek-Style Oven Baked Chicken, or Souvlaki), Thursdays (Guido’s Baked Meatloaf), and Fridays (Pot Roast). You may get items to go, or delivery is available.
- Address: 1505 Charleston Hwy., Suites: A-5 through A-7, West Columbia
- Phone: (803) 550-9470
- Hours: Tues-Thurs 11am-11pm, Fri-Sat 11am-12am, Sun 12pm-10pm
Part of Town: Authentic Mediterranean food; Pizza, Baklava, Spanakopita, Calzones (West Columbia)