Columbia Brew Bus
701 Gervais Street, Suite 150-165 | (757) 871-8150
5:30pm - 10pm, 3pm - 7:30pm
- About: Take a fun ride with the fellas on your way to some of Columbia’s best breweries and distilleries! Aboard the Brew Bus you will enjoy viewing local landmarks, light snacks and bottles of water, trivia and prizes, and great music, with coolers and storage to keep your tour purchases cold. Choose from the Columbia Brew Tour, where you will taste great local brews and get a behind-the-scenes look on a 3-stop brewery tour, or the Wine and Spirits Tour, the best way to visit and sample offerings from the area's great distilleries and wine bars.
- About: Craft And Draft is all about craft beer and the people who drink it! Visit the store and sample a pint or fill your growlers from one of their 12 continuously-rotating taps that feature premier craft beers from all over the country and local favorites. Or, take home a variety of beers with their six packs, big bottles and cans!
- Address: 2706 Devine Street
- Phone: (803) 764-2575
- Hours: Monday - Thursday: 11am to 8pm | Friday: 11am to 9pm | Saturday: 11am to 8pm | Sunday: 1 to 7pm
Part of Town: Premier craft beers on Devine Street (East-Southeast Columbia)
- About: Brewing their own beer like the Cooper River Red is an everyday event. Stop by and try out the extensive tap beer selection. Happy hour is Monday-Friday from 4-7 pm.
- The Sacrifice Room
- About: Experience a thrilling escapade in The Final Door’s Sacrifice room, where you and your friends are captured and imprisoned in a room by an evil cult. Using wit, logic and common sense, can you escape before someone is sacrificed? Columbia's ultimate escape room game, The Final Door, is the most challenging fun you'll ever have in 60 minutes! The Sacrifice Room experience allows you to play along with seven of your closest pals, then hang out afterwards for hilarious post-game pictures, or in the cozy lounge for a post-game beer or glass of wine. You can see more information about the Final Door below.
- Address: 930 Knox Abbott Drive
- Hours: Tues-Sun: 10am - 8:30pm | Fri-Sat: Later bookings available | Reserve time in advance
- Phone: (803) 602-2433
- 930 Knox Abbott Drive | (803) 602-2433
Tues-Sun: 10am - 8:30pm | Fri-Sat: Later bookings available | Reserve time in advance
- About: Looking for something different to do with the guys? Why not get captured by a cult, locked in a dark cellar, avoid a flesh-eating zombie or outrun a bunch of pirates? Columbia's ultimate escape room game, The Final Door, is the most challenging fun you'll ever have in 60 minutes! You will have to work with your best buds to solve puzzles, find clues, and ultimately escape one of the rooms. Plus, this unique alternative to bars is the only escape room in the area that offers beer and wine! Enjoy drinks at the cozy lounge before and after your game, and find them throughout your adventure! Most rooms are designed for 2-8 people, and group discounts for groups of 20+ people.
Frankie's Fun Park
140 Parkridge Drive | (803) 781-2342
- About: Frankie's Fun Park is a great way to get together with the guys, eat some pizza, and play some games. With 3 go-cart tracks, 3 different mini-golf courses, laser tag, batting cages, a rock climbing wall, and more than 100 games in their state of the art arcade, everyone can hang out. Food, games, friends--what else do you need?
- Saluda Shoals Park
5605 Bush River Road | (803) 731-5208
- About: Saluda Shoals Park is a beautiful 400-acre park with an Environmental Education Center and Exhibition Hall, an Observation Deck, and picnic shelters. There are paved and unpaved paths for hiking, biking, and horseback riding as well as a boat ramp/canoe/kayak launch. For directions and seasonal hours of operation, check out icrc.net!
- About: Offers a variety of programs for children and adults of all ages. Included in the activities are: woodcarving, belly dancing, pottery instruction, youth dance classes, Crooked Creek Art League, guitar lessons, adult art classes clubs/groups, computer classes, driver safety, hunter and boater education, Red Cross Certifications, aerobics, yoga, fitness 101, pilates, gymnastics, karate, and various youth league sports. 1098 Old Lexington Highway | Chapin | (803) 345-6181
- About: Seven Oaks Park is a full-service recreation complex offering fitness, athletics, and instructional and cultural arts programs to the Irmo community. Seven Oaks Park’s special events, recreation programs, and volunteer opportunities are designed for youth, adults, seniors and persons with special needs. This community center offers visitors the following amenities: 30,000 square-foot facility with full gymnasium, fitness area, dance studio, art studio, art gallery and meeting rooms, 9 Athletic Fields, 6 Tennis Courts, Paved Walking Trails, Picnic Shelters, Playgrounds and a Community Garden. Seven Oaks Park also offers a variety of programs for children and adults. 200 Leisure Lane | (803) 772-3336
SC Confederate Relic Room and Military History Museum
301 Gervais Street (State Museum Building) | (803) 737-8095
- About: For over a century, the SC Confederate Relic Room and Military History Museum's mission has been to collect and preserve the military history of this state. Columbia's oldest museum, the state's martial tradition from the Revolutionary War to the present War on Terror is presented. Visitors explore the military campaigns in which South Carolinian soldiers have participated over the past 300 years!
808 Lady Street | (803) 779-9663
Wed-Thurs: 6pm-12am | Fri-Sat: 6pm-2am
Go out with your friends tonight and visit this Vista hot spot, named after longtime Columbia disc jockey Woody Windham. The Woody is a popular nightclub for dancing, socializing, and drinking. The DJ spins songs from all eras and genres, including shag and salsa, and the dance floor is always packed! There are nightly drink specials offered, and special events, like their annual Halloween party. Voted Columbia's Best Dance Club by the Free Times, The Woody is the place to go out with the guys for great music, great drinks, and great people watching!